Arsenal Medium Hard Win at White Hart Lane
London – Arsenal will get a big hurdle to continue their positive trend lately. This weekend there was Tottenham who had recently okay record over the Gunners at White Hart Lane.
After starting the year with a 0-2 defeat of Southampton, Arsenal won the last five games in all competitions, including beat Aston Villa 5-0 last weekend.
However, the positive rate of Arsenal it would get a test when they visit to the cage Spurs this weekend in Week 24, Saturday (07/02/2015) night.
Spurs today with the rising appearance is in sixth position with 40 points, two points ahead of Arsenal in fifth.
Then the duel at White Hart Lane later confirmed to be running fierce, with the Spurs may have the upper hand after just one defeat suffered by Arsenal in the last six home games in the North London derby.
The following data and facts related to the game as quoted by Opta
– Spurs have lost only one of the last six meetings at home against Arsenal (3 wins 2 draws 1 lost).
– Theo Walcott scored four goals and made three assists from last six appearances in the Premier League against Tottenham.
– Emmanuel Adebayor scored more goals in the North London derby than any other player (10 – eight for Arsenal, two for the Spurs), Adebayor was one of two players who never scored for two North London team besides Jimmy Robertson.
– Spurs and Arsenal have produced 18 times a draw, the match with the results of the largest series in the history of this competition.
– Tottenham just one clean sheet of the last 32 meetings against the Gunners.
– Arsenal never again won two away games in a row since January 2014 and this season is not never do that.
– Tottenham at most be subject to a penalty this season (6) while Arsenal’s most penalized (6).
– Olivier Giroud scored five goals in his last six appearances in the Premier League.
– David Ospina had the same number of clean sheets this season with Wojciech Szczesny (3).
– Spurs are unbeaten in the last six home games (4 wins 2 series).